What a fucking nightmare this is. I’m shattered. I’ve been to the yard every morning this week and every evening. Livery haven’t touched Dino. He’s mostly fine, couple of spikes in temperature but we’ve kept going with the antibiotics and it’s an even 37.1 for the last day. He has a small amount of discharge but I think that might just be the hay and straw he’s exposed to.
We will find out on Friday. Goncalo says the only way to be sure if it is Strangles is to do a guttural pouch wash so he’s coming out on Friday afternoon. With any luck I’ll get the results before I go on holiday and with a bit more luck it won’t be strangles. Not really holding out much hope though….
Meanwhile he’s in pony prison… *sadness*